Need a MOTIVATIONAL/KEYNOTE speaker for your next event?
Download Tasha's speaking kit here.
MOTIVATIONAL/KEYNOTE speaking topics
- Overcoming Adversity
- Self Esteem
- Women in Business
- Life Balance
- Personal Development
Tasha often speaks for entrepreneurs, corporations, women in business organizations, colleges, and faith based groups.
Keynote Speeches and Programs
FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUR WHY -
THE SECRET INGREDIENT TO SUCCESS
- Discover your compelling motivation – your “why” – the secret ingredient to your success
- Deeply connect with your personal purpose for pursuing your dreams
- Uncover the inspiration to persevere when the pressure is on!
Tasha M. Scott has proudly declared her freedom: “Don’t Limit Me!” Now you can too. Through her inspiring story of struggle, motivation and perseverance, she guides audiences to realize their deepest desires, as well as the pathway to actualize them.
A presentation valuable to both women and men, for those in business, within corporations or those simply finding their way in life, “Falling in Love with Your Why” supports participants to secure their way by identifying their why - the real reasons they undertake the path before them.
Engage with Tasha M. Scott, and you will uncover the necessary ingredients to success:
- A valuable support system
- The ability to overcome cynicism and self-limiting beliefs
- The awareness of your talents, gifts and unique authentic self
- The awakening to your own hope and freedom
Dare to find the dream in your heart and the "knowing" that you can achieve it.
CATAPULT YOUR BUSINESS GROWTH WITH 3 PROVEN STRATEGIES
- Discover the self-assurance that opens the door to success
- Learn how to consistently hit your mark and reach your goals
- Maximize your potential through the power of relationships
Tasha M. Scott guides clients and audiences to implement solid and simple methods to making life-changing business breakthroughs.
Through the three “C’s” – commitment, consistency and connection – Tasha leads you to your own growth … personally and in your business.
- Through Commitment, you take a stand for who you are, gain the confidence in your own true identity, and separate yourself from that which stifles your growth.
- Through Consistency, you embrace the personal development, support systems and healthy habits that lead you to attain your goals.
- Through Connection, you realize the supreme value of networking, referrals and collaboration … acknowledging the fact you can’t go it alone.
As you discover the value of personal relationships, you realize you have more than a simple “business contact,” but rather a customer for life. Allow Tasha M. Scott to guide you in acquiring such customers, and lead you to the commitment, consistency and connection that will catapult your business growth.
How to Maximize Your Existence So You Can Win at the Game of Life
Would you like to fully realize every ounce of potential within you? Go all the way and live the life you were meant to live without apology or shame.
In this message Tasha exhorts you to:
- Uncover Your True Identity - Discover your true identity and eliminate any limiting thoughts you have about yourself.
- Get Clear on Your Vision and Discover Your Why - You have a purpose.
- Take Responsibility and Seal the Cracks in Your Foundation - Know your destiny and own it!
- Take Massive Action - Rebuild your momentum with a manageable, achievable and actionable plan.
- Learn to Live in Your New Normal - Strip away the crutches and excuses. Develop a new mindset and be the prototype.
- Build Your Legacy - Learn the power of surrender and faith and free the gifts inside you.
- Stop Fighting Useless Battles - Comparison, selfishness, and insecurity can't hold you back when you fight with faith for the life that is yours for the taking.
Someone needs you - the real you! If you're ready to live a "no holds barred" life of purpose and significance, you can have a huge impact on the world and win at the game of life!
Not seeing a particular topic you had in mind?
Tasha is happy to tailor talks to the needs of your audience.
Here's what others are saying:
For more information on how to book Tasha for your event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.